Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday night fun

Aaah, it's Friday night here at Chez Knittingnurse. What a relief to have this week go by. DH just got back into town this evening after having been gone all week on business. Of course, as if on cue, DS decides that he needs to be a slightly bit moody and snappish right before his father comes home. . .I was a good girl and I let it all roll of my back (mostly) but I felt bad having DH come home to moody teenage boy. UGH!

Tomorrow I am going to the Carolina Fiber Fest with my buddy. I certainly don't need anymore yarn but when the festival is only 15 mins away, how could I NOT go? Besides, it's being held at the NC State Fairgrounds which also happens to have the NC State Flea market one of my favorite "picking" spots in the area for vintage items to fill my Etsy shop, "Something from the Heart". One of my best friends and I each have vintage online shops via Etsy and we go picking together for items to fill our shops. Her shop is lovely as well and you can see it here.

Oh and, btw, did I tell you all that I won a contest and got to dance with Derek Hough? You know as in from "Dancing with the Stars"? yep, that Derek.

I didn't mention it you say? Hmmmm, well, I'll save that juicy story for next time. I'm curling up in bed with hubby now. Good night all!

No comments: