Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today I've done. . well, nothing really.

So, I must say that I have been a very nonchalant blogger as of late (like a few years behind - sorry). But, I do hope to get back into my writing as I truly did enjoy keeping track of what goes on with my life for future prosterity (namely mine as I can't imagine anyone else wanting to read about me back in 1999) - tonight I'm gonna party like it's. . ., oops, flight of ideas. Let's get back to what I was saying shall we?

I have had this week to chillax (love that word) and do very little and I kind of like that except that I then wake up at 4 am with a list of a gazillion things that I should accomplish when I "wake up" (i.e. finally get out of bed) but by the time I do get up, I have no clue what all those things were. See, my husband is out of town on business and I don't sleep well when's he's not home. For anyone that has been reading this blog for any significant amounts of time (and thank you so much for still being here!) you all know that this is very true. So, it takes me forever to get to sleep and then the little thing will wake me up and I can't get back to sleep. It's a viscious cycle. Anyhow, that leads to my useless brain syndrome during the day and thus, very little getting done.

I did however get out today to mail 4 books out for Paperbackswap then go the one of my happy places to get some groceries. It's TRIPLE COUPON TIME and you all know how I love a good coupon deal (ok, newer readers may not know but I am totally a coupon/sale junky).

So, I went, I conquered ($170 worth of groceries for $80 - tee hee), I put it all away and now I am back to chillaxin' and doin' a whole lot of nothing. hmmmmm, maybe hubby being gone isn't so bad after all??

BTW, a couple of friends of my have decided to jump into the world of blogging. Do me a favor and check them out would you? They are 2 lovely, crazy and funny girls. I love them.

Wonky Tonk Life and Paradise Purls

Go on over a visit them and let them know I sent you! ;-)

No comments: