Things I've done since falling off the face of blogger
1. Recuperated from that REALLY bad accident.
2. Dealt with a ruptured hot water heater (heater in attic - water coming down through second floor and into kitchen on first - fun times)
3. Joined a book club (Woo hoo)
4. Dealt with broken A/C (yep!)
5. Visited my friend for her 40th birthday up in Cleveland!
6. Drove down replacement car for hubby on the way back from Cleveland
7. Got sick on said drive down (on side of road and not in new car - Thank GOD)
8. Helped friend here in NC deal with dog behaviour issues and having to give dog back to breeder (EVERYTHING was tried)
9. Got hooked on "In Plain Sight" and "Swingtown" (hey, I'm allowed some guilty pleasures)
10. Knit unknown quantities of dishcloths (at least 8 or so)
11. Knit this tunic in bubblegum Cotton-ease (ravelry link)
12. Planned a girls weekend away craft extravaganza for August with 3 buddies from my 'hood (ha ha, I said "hood")
13. Dealt with the death of 4 fish (they made the trip all the way down from OH and everything!) - abou 1/month or so - they were old
14. Knit my very first Baby Surprise Jacket (and gave it away without a picture)
15. Got 4 new fish (our pleco was getting lonely)
16. Knit some more on my SOTS-2 (ravelry link again)
17. Bought new living room furniture!
18. Lost 3.5 lbs on Wii Fit!
19. Got hooked on Facebook!
20. Didn't feel guilty about not blogging (well, maybe a little. I DO miss you all)
I will try to get some pictures up of some of my knitting (except the dishcloths - those are already given away)