Thursday, April 10, 2008

Have I told you all this yet?

I think I totally forgot about this but I want to let you know that I have recently become a bzzagent at bzzagent.com. It's a great opportunity to try out new products and have my opinions heard as well as being able to tell my friends about new products and services that I feel may be useful to them.

I am in the midst of participating in my first campaign and I have not been disappointed. I am trying out the Glade Wisp Flameless Candle and can I tell you guys, I LOVE IT!

First, it's so easy to put together. In my kit I also had a choice between the "Clean Linen" scent and the "Hawaiin Breeze" scent. Yummy! I first tried the Clean Linen scent and it's so light but still makes our entire family room and kitchen area smell lovely. I placed it on our mantel and from a distance, it really does look like a flaming candle. There is a choice of 5 different fragrance levels as well as being able to use it with the "flame" option on or off. When using the "flame" option, the system will automatically go to the no "flame" option after 3 hours (to conserve batteries). Nice. So, wonderful fragance that is battery operated (eliminating the dangers of wall socket units and actual flaming candles) as well as still giving the ambiance of a "flame". So nice.

The best thing was that after our 10 day vacation, when we came into the house, the entire first floor smelled wonderfully fresh and clean. Yeah. If you are looking for a deodorizer option, you might want to check this one out.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

i wondered how those were - thanks for the review!

Sourire11 said...

Hmm - I keep hearing about thse word of mouth type sites. Is it difficult to be a member?

Anonymous said...

Hey! You've been tagged!! See my blog for details!