Saturday, March 08, 2008

Look at what I just found.

I just joined BZZAGENT and have started to do some survery and reviews for them. In relation to my reviews, I just found this:

Visit HeatEatReview

How cool is this? I have to get frozen foods for us as sometimes I just don't have time to cook from scratch. Who wants to cook after working 12 hours and being out of the house for nearly 14? Anyhow, often I would like to try new companies or meals but get leery as I have had quite a few meals that I just don't like or that are so pitiful in amounts that I have to eat something else right after. I think I will be using this reference when looking for new options. It even provides all the nutritional info I want to look at.

Who knew?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading HeatEat Review for awhile now.. it really is a great site!